Sunday, January 01, 2006

hmm today is yet another perfect day for me!!

hahas..1 jan..the start of a brand new,fresh year of 2006!! and to begin it well, i had maths tuition..hmm simply great to have that feeling again..all the while during the holidays, felt myself losing passion for maths..but today i felt different..experience that carefree, wonderful feeling of doing maths once again..hahas..to put it simply: Feeling renewed...hahas..:) hmm then after that, we went expo ( metro's sales!!) to shop..bought lots of stuff...bought a pair of shoes...and boxes to contain my stuff...hahas..the shoe section is simply wonderful!! candy-sweet! :) *winks*

hmm then went home...then went to swensens to eat!( went despite the heavy rain because my sister insisted on eating the breaded chicken from there..) hmm hot crispy chicken when u r freezing cold..great..hahas..each of us has a banana split though..and it's super funny to see my parents checking out whose banana split is whose( because all of us ordered banana splits each)..ahahas..anyway throughout the day, they had been fighting like young kids..hahs.

guess what? i realised that my mum calls my dad boss!! oh my my...=)

hmm here's my new year resolution:

1) Focus....dun get distracted...just like a hand len is able to focus all the light on a spot to make the grass burn...

2) Get good grades...hmm great grades!! All As!!

3) I will pass my GP...i promise to read all the Newsweek editions that has been flooding my room ever since i ordered them...

4) I will try to exercise....eat veggiess.....and be healthy...i promise to try to reduce the intake of coke...

5) I will forget old sins, old defeats and old conflicts...most importantly, i will forget my old victories...Complacency is the worst thing that u can ever have...

6) I will learn to be more tolerant, patient....

7) I will learn to forget..:) ...forget about all problems, troubles....and focus...

hmm i think that's all....i will add onto the list when i thgt of more!!

No comments: