Monday, May 15, 2006

hmm back again today..it's that feeling again, that werid feeling that wont go away. haiz, that depressed feeling, oh well. I must try to overcome it instead of letting it overcome me!!

the current situation that now im in, can be compared to one who is thrown into a dark tunnel, without anything. No torch-lights, no handphones, no hammer..totally nothing. So in the tunnel, you just cant see anything, so the only way out - is to feel your way through. And of course, that gives me great sense of insecurity. And i hate it. I hate to be insecure. So what can i do? I told myself that through faith, everything will be overcomed. But the problem is that sometimes what we say, is not what we do. It's hard to practise what we preach, it's just hard to keep the faith going at times of great great difficulties.

soo many things to do..both physically and mentally..sometimes the mental things were much more draining than the physically ones.

i just dunno. i just dunno. i really dunno. im just helpless.

-----
it's just the same old routine of doing happy things to keep yourself happy. But does it fills the void within you?

haiz...

it's that emptiness within that is overwhelming, not life at times.

I wanna see with my eyes, i wanna hear with my ears, i wanna feel with my heart...

I wanna see and being perceiving, i wanna hear and understand.....

No comments: