Well, today is totally a nerve-racking day. Actually at the start of the day, I wasn't THAT nervous, instead I was unusually calm. HOwever, as minutes and hours flew, the feeling of anxiety and nervousness raced through my entire body, sending spells of dizziness upon me.
THen, 2.00pm came, however to prolong our pain and mental torture on us, the principal gave us a mini=speech, followed by the teachers. THen, came the pink slips.
As I was nearly the last few to get the results, (well, in fact I was), I was rather nervous, as I have seen joy painted on some people's faces, as well as tears of sorrow rolling off the cheeks of others.
That anxiety was simply too much for me to bear. Then my teacher called my name, and told me that she had been waiting very long for me. Is it a good sign or a bad omen?
I finally received the pink slip, and to be totally blur, it took me about twenty minutes to realize that I have got 9 points.
Everyone told me that I have got 8 points, but in the end, I realise that they have calculated it wrongly ( and me too.) We can't include two chinese marks in the same subject combination.
There goes my 8 points. I simply hate that feelingm it is just like you have the cake in front of you and you was just about to eat, until someone comes and said that you are eating their cake. You are eating the wrong cake instead.
Never mind, I quite satisfied with my results.
For those who have got the results that you desire, congrulations.
However, if you are the ones who are disppointed with your results, don't worry. This examination is only part of our life, it's not worth our while bothering about it, getting troubled by it, and wasting your time and life. Life still have to go on, as the earth will never stop spinning for any of us.
Never have the intention of commit suicide, because that act made your life worthless.
Instead, face obstacles and troubles bravely, in fact embrace them, in order to succeed in your later life.
Monday, February 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment