From young, I have always been ultra- super blur in my life.
So, today is not an exception. In fact, it is the blurrest day of my life ever.
Firstly, after the Founder's Day celebrations, I , Clara, Amenda, LIzzy walked to the bus=stop to take bus. Amenda told me that I could take the bus 196 home, as it's in the same direction. However, due to my usual blurness, I thought that she was talking about the opposite bus stop, and as I was lazy, I decided to take the MRT home. However, I only realized that I was in the wrong bus, until Amenda and Lizzy took a long time explaining to me about the route. And to make things worse, I saw the bus 196 in front of me. I shook my head in despair.
And later, as they were afriad that the bus would take a long time to reach Orchard MRT station, they alighted at the bus-stop near City Hall. I alighted too, and tried waiting for a bus with them, and later my bus came and of course I took the bus. However, I then realised that I took the wrong bus again.
It went in the wrong direction!! I landed up in Dhoby Gaunt.....and tried to take MRT home...but instead I got lost in City Hall...back to square one!!!
in the end, I took a taxi home.
Total amount of money spent:
bus- $0.90
MRT- $0.90
Taxi-$6.00
----------
total: $ 7.80 + one and a half hour of my precious time!!
Am I blur??
-------------------------------------
In life, some choose to be leaders, those who guide others to the correct path, while some choose to be followers, those who follow instructions.
Some are wise leaders, while some are indecisive and irresponsible leaders.
Some are followers who think, while some are blind followers.
Which one are you?
Tuesday, March 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment