hm..today is supposed to be a happy day for me, but somehow i just thought that something is missing. OH well,never mind. Today's lessons are okay on the average, considering that i never listen to any one of them with an open mind, it's just like a bypass, one ear in and before you know anything, the info is out again. How i wish that i can just stuff a cork in the other side of the ear to stop the info from leaking out...haha. Anyway, since today is my bday, i received gifts. But actually the present that I was shocked to receive today was actually from the palm..if you know what that means..anyway, the palm consists of laureen, debbie, jeanette, christine and jia ling. I was shocked to receive gifts from them...as i feel that i'm not very close to them after all..but never mind, I'm still glad that they actually remember my bday.. and I should make an effort to get to know them well...after all, they are nice people..i should not be that antisocial..
anyway, i really think that it's very meaningful to spend your bday serving the community..(in my opinion)..it is because..before i went to renci, I'm also very troubled and burdened by lots of homework..but after I went, i actually felt much better as in the fact that I'm more optimistic about the future..in ren ci, we assist the old folks in their paintings and drawings and stuff...it's pretty fun, helping them..although it takes some patience..it's meaningful, coz it's like from them, we can actually learn something...like taking things one step at a time..just like painting a picture..you first need to draw it...then decide on the colours..then mix them..and paint..pretty fun..laughing at a picture of a cow..( cowmen)
Went to eat.at novena square..pretty fun, coz davina and the rest bought me a bday cake..wondering whether i'm clever( a bit ego today)..always guessing correctly that i have a bday cake..oh well..anyway, the mango cake is nice!! thanks for everything!! simply love it..haha..after that, we went shopping for lollipops for the class...and in the supermarket, we kept seeing 'cows' everywhere..that irwin and i weere sicck from laughing at karmen...
great day today..although i still can't figure out what's wrong with today..it's like something is missing or something..haiz..when i know, i will write it now..
went to visit cheryl's blog after discovering it..and went to take a look at the bday photos..i looked so ugly in all the photos!!! anyway, never mind. inner beauty matters who, in my opinion..although i'm a perfectionist..
rating of the day: 1 million zillion / 10 haha...impossible..but today it is..
Thursday, May 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment