Saturday, May 07, 2005

hmm..what should I say about today..today is a fine day..as it started pretty well with the badminton pe..then after that, I can't really remembered what happened...as I practically like..dozing off during econs lecture..knocking into tables, trying to save my paper from getting wet..talking to lizzy during chem prac..staring hard at the screen during chem lecture...sleepy during bio lecture...laughing at the les photo taking during chem...and nothing else..

Sleepy, tired....feeling rather isolated for no good reasons..mood swings..signs..

coming maths test..don't want to care..but i wanna be a mathetican when I grow up...haiz..and it's not that I dun like maths, but it's like..the rate at which we are taking tests is so tiring..is just like getting yourself worn out and tired before the race..will you do well in the end? I'm a very good example..haiz..

coming econs..dun care..anyway I'm planning to drop it..maybe the term exams will wake me up..hoping so..

that feeling is back again..no matter how hard I tried to bury it deep inside my heart...It's just like you have just buried something deep inside the ground for a while, only to find your dog dig it out...

haiz..never mind, today got dolphin bay!!! I can get to see that cute guy!! anyway, I see the show not because of the cute guy, but it's because of the plot, ok?

-----------------------

I don't want to know...

...your feelings towards me....

...whether you think of me anot....


------------------------------

yeah..the song from dolphin bay is nice!!

No comments: