Saturday, April 07, 2007

hmm realised that I didnt blog for a super long time..guessed that it's really time for me to sit down and think through what exactly happened over these 3 months (feb, march as well as april)...hmm lots of things just kinda popped out from no where.....simply too much for me to state down ba..

sometimes i just like to think 'what if I didnt work in the florist? will I be happier?'. it is like work at the florist sometimes is simply too many, too chaotic and sometimes I just got blamed for nothing. one good example will be about last week ba...during lunch hour (where the shop is always kinda crowded because everyone just swarm in and happily tell you that they want flowers NOW)...this lady came in and asked for a wreath...so I served her and offered her someadvice as well as prices..and then she simply gave me that face that Im just lying to her about the prices and asked me if I could be more honest with the prices. wtf her, and later on, she even complained to my boss, great her. she is simply soo...i dunno what to describe her. at that point of time, I simply just wanna send the wreath that she ordered for her. unreasonable her + an emotional irritated me= planning to get knives....which are used for dethorning the roses....but managed to calm down in the end. went out with wy last sat...:)super nice of her to accompany the half-dead me.

soo many things to do this weeek!!!! my bosses went on a holiday and im super stressed because soo many things went wrong..the minute she stepped out of the shop, the printer just ran out of ink. *(and before that, she was planning to change the ink for me...but in the end, she decided not to..) then it's the credit card machine..haiz..soo many times....though this job kinda look like a slacker job, trust me, it isnt. im dying from stress. just look at me, and my face. breakout+ fat me (with all the extra eating)...hmm i seriously need a break...haiz...

and I finally went to rebond my hair le. It isn't really straight as in straight straight but i kinda like it...:)went to kimage to rebond...then bought shoes....then went novena square & square 2...then went to claire's hse...then went for dinner....hmmm...

No comments: