Wednesday, April 25, 2007

when it's time to let go, just let go. And I have decided. Im going to quit my job and im going to go for an overseas trip. currently thinking of where to go..and the quitting of my job is set, after thinking about it for 2 months. Finally decided and knew that this decision is not made in a moment of impulse but due to a long period of thinking. Im gonna try something new!! talked to my mum and she said that maybe dad can sponsor me the trip.....yeah!! now, I just need to make sure that I dont spend all the money i earned away..hahas..kinda out of budget le....anyway, went to Bujis for a quick shopping trip..and realised that I really need a box with MANY compartments..coz my earring container is simply bursting le..too many pairs of earrings in it le...and I still want to buy more..so I need one with many divisions with clear glass so that I can see them clearly without taking them out...hmm..I saw this type of container somewhere but just cant remember where...haiz...needa recall...

and I just saw FOX clothes...collection...Im kinda slow...hmm...pretty clothes....:)I want pretty clothes....yeah...Im feeling the urge to buy that green tube top and vintage skirt..hahas...shopping spree starts now! :)

No comments: