Thursday, April 19, 2007

this week seem to be passing way too quickly...and the worst thing is: how come every week seem to be the same? rawr....I want more exciting things in my way..

mon was a pretty cool day. as usual, I exercised my arm muscles and carried a LOT of stuff, heavy artifical flowers arrangement in heavy glass vases..and I realised that Im strong enough to manage 2 glass vases at one go le..and my bigger right arm is just the evidence to prove it. stronger me!!

tue was mummy's bday...tried to ask her to go eat bentobox but she simply refused..in the end, we ended up in vivo, eating sliced fish soup..-.-..haiz...and not forgetting all the shopping for clothes and weirdly, shampoo!! pretty cool, managed to buy a lot of things, and carried them back home...went to chinatown as well...twice!! shopping and to eat dinner!

wed was..*yawn*..simply cant imagine that I actually went to walk around and ended up near the area around esplanade....which was darn far, considering the fact that I worked in Raffles Mrt Station.....but the scenery is nice:)

and today (thur) was ok ba..went for the stupid ntu interview and i waited very very very long..nearly died out of boredom there, but it's pretty fun, trying to ask people weird questions...and those people that interviewed me must be thinking that im mad or something...coz whenever they ask me a question, I had to ask them to repeat (coz they are too soft........) and Im forever spacing out, and taking a moment to think, before talking, then repeating and emphasizing certain parts of me 'speech'...but overall, i think can ba. anyway, do i look like i wanna do business? I just want to get into the faculty of science(nus)...business is mainly a plan B..hahas...

hoping for better day ahead..looking forward to sat...coz I have tution class..

I so badly want to go to the restaurants near the river thingy...those restaurants near the merlion there? the scenery is soo beautiful....:)but the food there dont really look good.....haiz....and I found out that im secretly in love with red and yellow color stuff....crazy me...

No comments: