skip to main | skip to sidebar

Friday, April 20, 2007

bought a yellow shirt :) hahas buying posters tml.....very tired le....dying le....
Posted by jenn at 10:02 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

A Journey


A Journey

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ▼  2007 (34)
    • ►  November (16)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ▼  April (9)
      • hmm reading up on Venice is simply tempting..I jus...
      • when it's time to let go, just let go. And I have ...
      • a very tiring day today>.<>tution classes make me ...
      • bought a yellow shirt :) hahas buying posters tml....
      • this week seem to be passing way too quickly...and...
      • I want summer to last forever:) pretty cheery colo...
      • why must it always rain?:( haiz...yet I love it wh...
      • hmm went with sis to marina square on the sat too....
      • hmm realised that I didnt blog for a super long ti...
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2006 (79)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2005 (208)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (18)
    • ►  July (29)
    • ►  June (21)
    • ►  May (26)
    • ►  April (28)
    • ►  March (26)
    • ►  February (6)

About Me

jenn
acjc, crescent 18:)
View my complete profile