why must it always rain?:( haiz...yet I love it when it rain. To be exact, i love the smell of rain, but I hate the actual raining process..wet and sticky.*shivers* hmm..it rained again today, just when I was planning to walk along the Singapore river, near UOB plaza, the open area..nvm, I shall go there again tml.:)
hahas..everyone is in the shop is getting ready for tml- friday the 13th:) coz there are simply lots of orders to rush and it's supposed to be the 'unlucky' day for us..hahas we are gonna to be super careful tml.:) sometimes Im just glad for just slacking around..rarely got a day to slack..and today, I got a call from NTU...:(got to go down to NTU for interview next week!:(haiz....
I just wanna go to Maldives!! (is that how you spell it?)...I also wanna go to Venice and view all the old buildings there..super pretty and the main mode of transport there is simply by boat...I simply wanna go there before it gets flooded and 'drowned' ten years down the road...
hmm and after working with flowers for only about 3 mths, I guess that Im kinda sick of roses :( they are sooo common!! purple hydrangeas are pretty and orange tulips are nice too!!:) I simply love these hydrangeas packed together with exotic wild flowers..giving the super wild feeling:)
currently obsessed with _____:)hahas:)
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment