Friday, April 01, 2005

hihi...i admit that the talk of committing sucide is part of a plan to scare karmen..however I never deny that I didn't thought of them yesterday as I'm suffering from slight depression yesterday.

Felt terrible today, as I suddenly realised that indeed our class is slowly dwindling from the original 26 slowly to 25...then now although there's like 16 to 17 of us, only about 8 -9 people gathering together now...the class spirit seem to be like a dying flame...hinting its end. Perhaps it will be stronger when the second intake comes in, but my feeling tells me that things are never going to be the same anymore....our class will soon get separated into various 'gangs' and groups....

today is julius b-dae...so fun as we tried to hide the cake from him...seeing and eating that chocolate cake..although it's nice...i don't really like it coz I'm lactose intolerant...so hint hint..I want a fruitcake for my b-dae...but i guess that you all will not bother to celebrate my b-dae...it's should near the exams...sighs...

tried to cheer up today..but there's too many things happening today....u guys knew it....

today, I also realised something else. We, human beings are often influenced by what other people say....but we never really consider the fact that what others said might not be the truth...even if we consider that, we will still be affected and our impression of that person will change along with the teller's opinion of that person. However, today I realised the truth.

No comments: