Monday, April 25, 2005

haiz..today is such a upside down day for me..anyway, maths tution is always there to start the day right!! Finally finished trigo tutorial with some help...but the prob is that I wrote them on a book..never mind, I will transfer them later...haha..i love maths..despite it's tough!!

After that, went to grandma's house...then went home to mug..but in the end, spent the entire afternoon smsing..pestering people..reading notes..the enzymes notes took me 4 hours to read onl.as well as to memorize..perhaps I'm a slow reader after all...haiz...

Anyway, the stress is killing me down..suffocating me..how I wish that I can migrate immediately and not come back to Singapore anymore...so that I don't have to suffer at the hands of the rigid education system..simply just killing all my brain cells..maybe we should just have project work all day long..and nothing else.

Anyway, I'm just waiting for the bio test to start and end soon...The stress is killing me...i wanna go poly now!!!!

But if I go poly, can I be a mathetican?? haiz..another prob..better stick with jc.

Tomorrow got chapel..wonder if it will cheer me up further...and relieve all my stress...haiz...

Never mind, shall not bother so much. Time to mug hard enough for my bio test!!!

No comments: