Sunday, April 24, 2005

yeah!! feeeling sooo happy today, despite of the fact that i'm rotting away at home..feeling so bored, a bit stressed...as well as a bit of mild sadness due to the fact that it seems impossible to heal my com. from that virus..

Anyway, karmen gave me my bdae prezzie yesterday...although it's a bit early..two weeks early..haha..anyway, I simply love those glow in the dark stars that she gave me. They look so magnificent at the night, on the ceiling of my bedroom..I simply love the feeling of star gazing when I'm lying on the bed..so nice...anyway, with these stars looked so real..and it seems as though..they are within my reach...suddenly wanna go on a star-catching trip..perhaps to the moon, so that I can see stars flying everywhere..so cool..and romantic..

Yeah...yesterday got dolphin bay..managed to see half hour of it..coz my dad wanted to see the final epsiode of the show on channel 8..no choice just have to compromise..in life, you can't always have the cake and eat it, you know? anyway, that guy in the show is so cute although i find him irritating at times too..the show is so nice..although the plot seems too prefect a bit...haha...no matter what, i just love that show.

Besides the stars, karmen gave me necklace too...but it's not the four leave clover one...it's so hard to get the four leave clover one....I just can't find it in the shops that I have been to.Never mind, if I'm fated to get one, I will find it no matter how long it takes. Call me determined..or call me stubborn.

oh ya...for the last time, I LOVE DOLPHIN BAY!!! It's so nice....especially the female lead and that cute guy....

haiz...suddenly feel the urge to go to the class outing....but i need to go to the doc. i think, coz I'm still feelin a bit sick..especially the nose..it's like dropping off any moment...either go to the doc..or stay at home...i chose staying at home. i think that i'm gooing to get a cough soon..haiz...a poor sick me.

never mind, happy feelings will keep me high!!! desppite of the sicknessss....

Yesterday's rating of the day..with all the star catching..and pasting: GREAT!! x 10000 20/10

Today's rating : It's only the first half of the day..how will I know..anyway about 15/10 ^-^

No comments: