it's actually amazing..to see how strangers, from different places, different backgrounds are actually get together to become friends, and eventually your close friends. IT's just like..you can never imagine who will eventually be your bestest best friends who will actually accompany you through your laughter, your smiles, your frustrations, your worries, your tears and your sorrow.
IT's amazing, as today I suddenly thought of some friends that used to be with us. I know that it has been quite a while since they left..but human beings do have feelings as well.the feeling of longing.
People do change. I think you all get what I mean.
Anyway, that stupid doctor gave me medicine that made me so sleepy and drowsy all day long....haiz..need to sleep and rest more, so that I can get well in time, before saturday, so that I can celebrate for my birthday.
Getting a bit a bit a bit excited about my birthday..as well as a bit nervous over what is going to happen on that day, although irwin tried to give me unconvincing assurance...haha..never mind, anyway his birthday is only about two months after mine..so if anything bad happens, i still can take revenge on time..hehe...
suddenly that feeling is back again.
That sad feeling that drives you towards depression.
I'm unsure of my feelings...suddenly..i know that I like him but..suddenly i ...
never mind.
I will forget everything. I think....
Wednesday, April 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment