wondering wad's wrong with me these days..always having tat stupid habit of posting my blog entry in part 1 and part 2. haha, never mind.
Back from my doc's trip. The doc is crazy, or there is something seriously wrong with me. I have got another two weeks mc..sounds cool right? but i'm afriad that I will fail my NAPFA test...for running..haiz..what can I do?
At first, I'm rather uncertain on whether my decision on what I want to be in the future ( as a mathetican) is correct or not..but now I think I know what I want..after reassurance from my encouraging mum, for once..as she is forever asking me not to panick so much, relax a bit, watch more tv..and try not to study so hard( when I haven't study)...haiz...life is like that.
Never mind, on my way home from the doc, I saw the sunset. Simply beautiful and magnificent.
In my opinion, I think the most romantic thing that lovers can do is to watch sunset together, hand in hand on the beach...so cool..anyway, I always wanted a outdoor wedding...on the beach...and invite all my guests to see the sunset together with me...
EVeryone may be sad over the ending of another day. BUt to me, sunset actually means news hopes for tomoorrow..that tomorrow will be a better day for those who are sad, those who are frustrated in school or at work....
New hopes for the future....
Tuesday, April 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment