Saturday, April 02, 2005

today is a tiring, irritating and frustrating day. I never know or even think that today will be such a day. Today, I just don't feel like talking in the presence of someone...i just wanna to be alone....this week,many stuff have been bothering me and they are like going to wear me out..or to make thing worst, make me feel horrible....depressed and frustrated...I know that life is full of ups and downs.. and in order to be strong, we have to go thru trials. I know that this week is full of trials from god...but they are too much for me to bear...I'm afriad that I don't have the energy to continue....

However, I pray that someone will just give me the strength....in one form or another. May I be able to survive these trials and be strong.

Anyway, today we got to know our classes. Sadly, we lose some people like eric, deric and john tang. I know that i should move on and go and try to accept other classmates....But i'm worried..will they be as nice as our previous classmates.

Certain things I don't wish to hear or know.
All I know is that we will never be the same again.

No comments: