yeah!! the bio test is finally over, much to my relief. Actually I'm rather sick of tests already. It's like tests occupy my entire world..leaving me with nothing except the fact that I have to study hard for them, hence making me a living walking zombie with no life. But never mind, after so much, I have finally managed to realise the fact that we can't be good at everything..sometimes, we have to relax a bit coz we are human beings after all.
Actually it's my sickness that makes me realise it. Never mind, I hate getting sick.
Getting a bit excited as my bday is approaching..actually the best gift you can give me are all those that are stated in the wishlist...especially the dolphin bay soundtrack. BUt the most precious gift that I actually wanted to receive for bday is not all these...
Tuesday, April 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment