Thursday, April 28, 2005

haiz..boring day today..the pw period is enough to squeeze all my brain juice out of me..and obviously, since I don't have mind, you can't get much brain juice out of it. lots of suaning today...the lectures today are all so boring..the econs..but not the maths. Actually it's boring, but the passion and love for maths simply kept me going. Rather worried about my upcoming chem test, since I haven't studied for it...but..i'm just tired...tired of everything..

short day today...but it felt as though it's one whole full day.

How i wish that I can have 24 X 5 hours each day..for ur info, thats about 120 hours each day..that will be great!!

rather looking forward to this sat...coz It's my birthday celebrations!!!! although i'm excited...that couple organisers kept me so worried....saying that I'm going to remember this 17th birthday forever..so scared...stupid coconut even told me to bring an extra set of clothes..haiz....

never mind, no matter what, I'm still looking forward to that day...

and as times goes, I'm falling deeper and deeper into that hole...how..can someone just tell me...or rather teach me..how to see one's heart?.......

No comments: