Tuesday, April 05, 2005

this morning, before I stepped into the hall, i said to myself tat I would stay happy no matter what. I just wanna recover from all this mild depression of losing classmates over the announcement of the posting of schools. I thought tat i could do it. But I was wrong. Perhaps that's why we are human...we take time to forget stuff...and stop crying over something that is a fact already.

I thought that I can try to make new friends...however I found out that I have already lost that ability. Instead I just wanna be with the old classmates of 1sd2...and be a loner to the newcomer..just don't want to talk....

Smiles in our class are no longer bright and radiant
The laughter of our class during recess and lunches seem to fade away with time
Instead, silence grew between us.

Perhaps I need more time to recover...perhaps...

anyway, the new comers are nice people lah...but I just can't click with them today...and I dun quite like that taut guy..weihan..he looks like one who is asking for a beating..so anti-social..but perhaps he's also like us, getting sad due to the parting of other people.

No comments: