yeah..so happy because today we get to play badminton!!! instead of the usual running of course, as usual, I didn't run. Never mind, today's badminton just rocks..and I realise that me and audrey can work very well together, trashing jade and lizzy..haha..anyway, the badminton made me very tired now..but I'm happy..at least I get to exercise..consider it as preparation for physical fitness test la..
today's lecture is sosoooo boring...but the chem prac is nice la...except for the fact that it's a bit stressful working with ham..as he is forever so well organised and fast..never mind, I will try to catch up with him one..=D
yeah..my bday is coming!!!!! lots of presents!!!!
so slack today..except for badminton.
feeling tired but happy..looking forward to tomorrow..although it sounds a bit scary by other pple....never mind, i think that i will be alive tomorrow, right??
yeah..there's dolphin bay today!!
Saturday, April 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment