yeah, today i went shopping with irwin and aman...in orchard..not really shopping..coz by the time we got there, we only went to long john silver to eat...then...we went to lido...where aman went with her friends to watch movie...at first, me and irwin wanted to watch eye 10 ( well, actually i'm the one who wanted to watch and managed to drag him along)...but in the end, the afternoon movie started and ended too late..so we decided to go shopping with his friend...didn't really shop...feeling bored..just strolling along in the shopping mall..in hereen and taka....very bored...banged into a fence, the escalator....and more..so tired and felt silly..as stupid irwin was like taking my phone for a neoprint machine again...and we are in macs lah...so werid..
anyway, today is still a happy day for me..although I'm still in the process of recovering from mild depression..lets hope that our new class will be better...
I'm sure that i will overcome this emotional and psychological obstacle....and be stronger. I will.
Anyway, as I always say, after the rain, there's always a beautiful rainbow waiting for us.
Good things never last forever...but bad things also don't last forever...
Getting a bit happier...
Sunday, April 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment