....hiaz today is a peaceful day for me...in the morning, I was kinda shocked to see that our class has shrunk to about 16 people...yet glad that at least the majority of the class is like staying with us. Went to register our subjects today...feeling slightly a bit lonely..because some friends are no longer around. The absence of certain friends kind of make me feel werid and strange and sad. I miss cheryl's " go and die" and "shut up"...clara and fungi's laughter..meihui's asthma laughter...ailing's smile..communist and anti-communist's gathering.....Never mind, I still have the rest like karmen, amanda, lizzy, debbie, irwin, brandon, alvin , eric and more..
Furthermore, there's new intake of students today and they have orientation...and they danced the same dance as us!! So fun (to see them dance..stepping on each other's foot) and so horrifying...( coz I'm reminded of my VS dance partner...whose dance moves are cool yet exaggerated..and he always step on my feet, hit my face with his hands..each time he dances. if you don't believe, ask karmen. She witnessed that historical moment of my life. oh man....)
Anyway, today we stayed back to help in the marking of the geog.quiz...so fun!! We ( me, karmen, brandon, amanda)were like gossisping before the marking of the quiz. Quess that the quiz must be hard as most of them were like failing like crazy...8/30?? After that, I actually wanted to go home want lah..however karmen dragged me to the gossisp club with brandon.
So in the end, we ended up gossisping....haha...it kind of cheer me up..I know it's bad to gossisp about us so today we gossisped about ourselves...like telling each other our dislikes and likes...and more...For more information, join the gossisp club!! ^-^
anyway, through the conversation, or rather gossisps we had today, I kind of changed my impression of brandon. Actually from the beginning, I thought that he's like a bit strange and werid...with too many of his principles..but today, I realised that everyone has his or her strengths...He is also nice...He's truthful..friendly..and a bit talkative..( just kidding lah..abt the talkative part)..
Never mind, as time comes, I'm sure that I will get to know my classmates even better than now. That I'm sure!!!
( I'm scared of tomolo's PE...so long never do PE already...don't know still got stamina a not...)
---------------------------------------------
Life seems to be all about gains and loses.
But if you dwell too much on them, you will not be able to see the rainbow in your life.
Thursday, March 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment