Thursday, March 10, 2005

Haiz...perhaps you can say that I'm a person with lots of weaknesses, yet with almost no strengths...

1) I love to talk without using my brains first before talking, thus as a result, many people do not like it.
2) Super duper ultra mega BLUR QUEEN! I won this prestigous title for 17 years of my life already. Most amazing things I have done: walking straight into a tree, a wall, a door, furniture, as well as people.
3) I'm a prefectionist..yet at times, I push myself beyond my limit....such that I can underperform and even fail tests.
4) I love to talk about irrevelant stuffs..like when something is talking about east, I can talk about west...so often my friend call me 'north watermelon'.

So what are my strengths??
I'm still finding them...
Here's the list so far...

1) I'm a prefectionist!!
2) I love Maths!! I love Maths so much that I want to be a mathematican in the future....
3) I'm very determined and I seldom give up on certain things...yet sometimes I can be over determined...becoming stubborn instead.
4) I always tell the truth...it's just like I'm blunt...

--------------------------------

Suddenly, after reading everyone's blog, I got even sadder each minute. I want to be with my great class, 1SD2!!!!

Suddenly, my firm mindset of taking three subjects is changing....

Okay lah...it's due to the new university admission criteria....

Without ccas, and chinese (coz I take higher chinese)...I think that I would have the time to take a fourth subject...and it will be economics...

Anyway, I'm indecisive at times....*sigh*

No comments: