Monday, March 21, 2005

PartiNg iS pAiNfuL....

Haiz...feeling so emotional today after watching the show...I think it's the old f4 show that was played...it's on channel u around 2.30pm..so sad...anyway, no matter what people say about the show,I still like the show Part 1..as well as Vic Chou..he's so cute!! ^-^

Anyway, today is a great day for me...at least up till 3.47..today I kind of writing my blog early...as I don't want to go online later in the night...so sleepy..no mood to write blogs at that time.Firstly, I start my day right with my Maths tution...about AP And GP ( arithemic progression...and geometric progression I think so..so confusing..yet interesting..I love Maths..) Then the rest of the day is with the tv...chem file ( as everything is in a mess and I took like 2 hours to soort the papers out)...and nothing yet.

Feeling a bit emotional and unstable now...with mixed feelings. I'm happy to go back to school tomorrow to see all my friends...however I'm reluctant too...it may be the last time that I will ever see them again...I hate that feeling of parting...especially when you feel like tears are gushing out from your eyes...hot tears pricking at the corner of your eyes and your vision turns blur...wonder if tomorrow everyone will be going back home with red and swollen eyes...

I hate parting. But at least, even if we part at the end, there's something that even parting can't take away. MEMORIES. FOND MEMORIES OF EVERYONE. I will miss everyone.

I will miss everyone like..
cheryl's pet phrases ( 'shut up' and 'go and die'..Now I feel werid if she stops telling me these words)...
lizzy calling herself the princess and calling me her FAVOURITE commoner...and going to different place with her...
calling irwin 'stupid coconut head' and 'babysitter'...irritating him...as well as he call me that stupid flower that I don't want to say it...*(by the way I'm a CRESCENTIAN..not other thing else)
calling karmen "mummy" and trying to irritate her..
talking or rather gossisping with karmen, clara and amanda...fungi..
hearing alvin's lame jokes...seeing the communist beating the anticommunist......and more.

Our class is so nice. I have never had a class that is so united and close to one another. I wish to cherish it.

By the way, i was so bored yesterday that I wanted to call karmen, cheryl, lizzy, clara and fungi to pester them to talk to me..however they seem to know it and refuse to pick my call.

So I did something else...I went to edit the couple's picture and sent it to irwin...( actually I want to send to the couple and everyone...however...I think that the couple should see it first..but then later lizzy's email add like got something wrong..I sent to her abt 3 times but my com later went crazy...) Anyway, if you all want to see the pic, you all can ask the coconut head. It's nice, coz I edited it! ( but later deleted it by mistake..BLUR me)

No comments: