Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Shopping- I love it!!!

haha...today is such a happy day for me. Basically, on days that I went shopping, I'm always happy. Today, I went to far east, cini,hereen with Funky and Clara. It's such a busy and fruitful day today!!

Firstly, I start the day right by going to Outram MRT to fetch Clara..( I didn't get lost coz I took taxi)..then we walk to the nearest bus stop to take Bus 167 to far east. WE are lucky enough..to get the bus without a few minutes wait..as that bus comes at the intervals of thirty minutes. Anyway, on the bus, we tried to take photos but the bus is too shaky and my head always get in the way..*( perhaps my head is big?)

No matter what, we managed to reach far east at 11.33 am at about thirty minutes early from the time we arranged for Funky to meet us. So we went SHOPPING!! YEAh!!..Anyway, we just keep shopping..and keep shopping until Funky comes...at about 1pm (I think) Anyway, by then I and Clara have already combed the entire shopping mall...by the highest floor to basement 1. Then we ate Long JOhn...my favourite.

After eating, we continued shopping..at far east as Funky wants to get something...cartoons characters stuff..And after that, we walked all the way from far east to cini...the journey is not that far but I just don't understand why the two of them just grew tired and refused to walk further..

As usual, we combed the entire cini and went to hereen..doing the same...except for the fact that I didn't managed to comb the whole of hereen as the two of them were like screaming at me to stop walking further..

It wasn't tiring...anyway we only walked continuously for about four hours?

Anyway, all in all, thanks for going shopping with me, clara and funky!! I know that you guys hate shopping but still went out with me to accompany me...Thanks for all the time you all have spent with me, as well as all the tiredness you all get from excessive walking....you guys are the best!!! That's what friends are for...( going shopping with me!!!)

I'm no longer bored!!

Yeah!!!^_^ Anyway...I regret not buying that skirt!!I want that jean skirt!!!!!!*-*

No comments: