Sunday, March 27, 2005

Exciting Day..

yeah, today is not a boring day for me after all...coz I went out today with irwin and his friends to the indoor stadium to see..what is that thing...I forgot the name already. Anyway, it's about easter day...with the city harvest church. Thought that it's going to be boring..but in the end, it's not. It's exciting and interesting, especially the drama..which the guy told of the Son's good deeds through rap as well as the tuo diao song...so funny...nearly burst out in laughter...

Anyway, irwin looked silly today, as he wore formal attire, which it's supposed to be smart casual...anyway he looked smart lah...although I kept teasing him about that stupid black..or rather dark blue tie that hang loosely around his neck...

he kept complaining about the fact that I called him ugly when i didn't..it's perhaps due to what I said. I just said that whatever one do, it will still be the same. What I meant was whatever one does to his or her appearance, whether they got better or uglier, they will still remain the same, coz their nature and character will never change. So never just a book by its cover...

Got to know some of irwin's friends today...like chubby krystal, joseph and more people.....went for dinner with them after the service...to bugis, went to many shops before we went home...

today is fun, interesting, exciting, colourful, great, tired, but happy.

No comments: