Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Ham + Milk = ??? ( impossible)

hey, i finally knew who is the creator of the ham and milk stuff....so lame...that stupid alvin...anyway, i think that he didn't mean it...so I forgave him...although everyone is laughing at me now.

Anyway, today is a relaxing and slack day with free periods here and there...and today I went to econ lecture..with everyone...and found out that geography is nicer, however econ is easier to absorb...for me lah...glad that I have someone as a human shield during the lecture....

However, I'm caught in a dilemma lah...If I don't go and talk to him, he looks pitiful...however if I go and talk to him, it becomes the headlines of karmen's gossisp newspaper.....what should I do? ...

Never mind, everything will solve by itself...I wanted to say that in chinese by don't know how...Anyway, i truly understand the feeling of being isolated by the class...because I was once in his shoes before...I was once isolated by my classmates in my secondary school.....and that feeling is just terrible....very terrible that you just felt that you don't want to exist in this world...

I experience the worst things in life...so I guess that it's time for good things to happen to me now...

anyway, ham+ milk = the worst combination on earth. Get it??

No comments: