haiz..now then I know that I'm really THAT BLUR X 10 to the power of a thousand- I always forget to change the date and the time of my blog entry each time I write..no wonder all the blog entry's date are wrong. Never mind, today I will remember. if i can.
Anyway, today is such a boring day...as my com is like having a flu or something...it's going at such a slow rate...*yawn*..and I did nothing today except watching tv..playing com games(till the com is hot enough to roast potatoes when you place them on top of it)..doing some handicraft like making a bag..feeling strange as I never wear my contacts today...feeling that my arms are going to be to toren off from my main body...teaching my sis chinese till I vomit blood...trying to write testi. for everyone but the network is crazy...having gastric pains ( as I was starving yesterday for hours..as I ate breakfast at 7am and nothing else until it's 1p.m i think)....thinking that I will never ever go back to that expensive restaurant again....playing with my phone, figuring out how to move about in my phone...thinking whether our class are going to stay together a not....counting how many days to my birthday..as well as figuring out what gift to give to my mum!!
What should you give when it's your mum's birthday...so hard to decide..
Yes, by the way, I went to eat seafood today- my favourite...the 2kg crab..I finally ate it..yummy!!
And now I realized that I only took a few photos with my friends yesterday during the class outing...So few...I must take more on Monday before everything changes...
^_^ Tired.Bored.Hungry.FuLL.HaPPY.SmiLing.CraZy.DEad.WorriEd.SaD.AnXious. So maNy feeLinGs.SleePy.Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Sunday, March 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment