Friday, March 18, 2005

Class Outing!!

Yeah...I'm very very very x 1000000000000 happy today!!! Coz we gotta class outing today!!

Anyway, today is a rather fun and enjoyable day, as well as a memorable day as our class might not gather together as a class anymore...suddenly I felt like crying...#-#

However, despite of the tinge of sadness, I still happy today coz we did lots of things.

First, we played pool...and as usual ( being observant)..I notice that our class is funny...like for example..Cheryl is holding onto her pool stick like a housewife hanging out the clothes on the bamboo pole to dry...irwin held it as if he's preparing for NS..Clara held it as the ancient of is it modern Indian...while Darren held it professionally...Anyway, their expressions and actions were so funny that you can laugh till you cry.^-^..by the way, did you all notice the couple's lover suit..which is pink? I bet you notice it...and Karmen was like talking about it....

Later, we went to eat...the restaurant is so expensive...but I have to admit that the food is nice...especially the cake!! The fruitcake is so delicious..I can smell it from far...as usual many things happen...like irwin ordering that stupid coffee in a tiny cup for $2.90...so expensive..and Brandon was like staring in mock shock...

After eating, it's time for some shopping...while the rest of the class went to play com. games. As com games were like boring to me, this com dummy, we decided to go shopping for someone's birthday gift! So..me..cheryl..irwin..lizzy went shopping for the gift. We went to a lot of places in Taka..before we finally found the ideal gifts...It's the last piece somemore!!

After getting the gift, we went to hmv to listen to music..as cheryl wanted to buy the disc abt this jap. singer..can't remember her name...anyway, we tried to create personal space for the couple by saying that we (cheryl and me) want to go upstairs to listen to the jap and chinese singers..however in the end, i don't think it work..

in the end....we went back to gather with the rest in bk...and also to get cheryl the bag she wants..( she looks at that bag for so many times that you can get frustrated...but never mind, that's her character...being cautious with what she buys..)

then the class outing ended with a tinge of sadness as the girls hugged each another goodbye...

* Sniff*....will we remain as the same class as today in the months to come?

Jen.

No comments: