....*sign*..today is such a sad day....nearly forget to write my blog....haiz....
I have never felt so bad in my life before...that feeling I'm experiencing is just like someone digging and ripping your heart out...so terrible so sad....
I called her with the intention of cheering her up but..in the end, I think that I made things worse...because me myself, find it hard to just lose such a best friend like her. She is one that seems to know me well enough...we have similiar thoughts and opinions...
I used to say that I can talk to anyone for a very very long time...however today the conversation shared between me and her ended shortly after I called her. I realised that I can't talk happily anymore....instead, there's seems to be deafening silence and certain degree of awkardness between us. It was hinted that she meant that I'm pitying her...when I'm not.
I said that we will still keep in contact after we go in our separate ways. But she said that she just wanted to forget everything. How can one forget things so easily....it's difficult, especially when that person is your best friend.
Suddenly, tears choked my throat....
Will our friendship last...or will it as she said...being forgotten by the both of us?
Wednesday, March 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment