haiz..I hate PE..especially the day after it. Since morning, I have been feeling that every single joint in my body is going to break into halves..all my limbs are going to drop off..and as for my back, due to back problems and the push-ups and sit-ups especially,it's hurting like crazy..ouch...I nearly could not climb down, or even roll down from my bed. Just like a patient who has been admitted into a hospital due to a road accident..so pathetic...
Anyway, due to tthe back aches...the dizziness and the cold I have today, I didn't do much today...except for watching the tv aimlessly, listening to music, trying to sleep but couldn't, thinking abt that person, helping my sis in her handicraft, making a bead bag for my mum, as well as thinking what gift I should give my mum for birthday...should I give her a necklace...but she has lots of them..whether necklaces, bracelets and rings..but I suppose that women will never complain that they have too much jewerelly....
Went to surf the net today...haiz so bored. thinking of changing my blog layout again..it's fun...anyway to all those bored people out there, please call me if you want to talk...coz I'm rotting away at home...
What should I do...I'm slacking every day!!!
Friday, March 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment