haiz...so tired today..guessed that it's due to the activties yesterday. Anyway, yesterday was an enjoyable day...haha..
Today is family day, I went to my grandma's place...to eat with her and talk to her...She can't walk much these days...haiz..Anyway, i'm happy, coz today I have got my favourites maths tution...about GP..which's rather boring..however when you like something, i guess that you like every single aspect of it...for me, it's maths. I will try to like this chapter..just as much as other chapters like relative velocity, functions and more...although I forgot everything about inequalities...but it's human nature to forget things, right?
Talk to karmen on the phone today...teasing me about ham and milk..guessed that all of you knew it but DID NOT tell me..however I tried managed to find out from someone... Anyway, there's nothing going on btn ham and me....It just turned out to be like this...
Tired and hungry now...hope that my dinner comes soon...I want to eat crab!!!! *-*
Monday, March 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment