Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Wednesday...Two more days?

Wednesday..Two more days? Two more days left before the March holidays, before everyone start to get separated.

Today, when Cheryl told me whether I'm feeling sad that our class is getting separated, I told her no. But now, I'm feeling sad!!!!! Our class is so so so nice...I don't want to be in another class..even though I'm taking three subjects.....however I'm not willing to sacrifice my three subject timetable for a four subject timetable.

Haiz....I'm also bored....so bored that I pester Cheryl and Irwin on the phone yesterday...guess that they must be irritated. But never mind, right? Coz friends will always be friends, accepting each other for who they are!!

Anyway, I have got good news to tell you guys. I didn't go missing, or get lost today, when I take MRT home!!!! I'm so smart( for once)!!

Actually the truth is that I hate waiting for bus on Wednesday, because I always wait fourty minutes, so I have decided to take MRT home. But luckily, Abraham is also taking MRT and in the same direction, so we took MRT together....now you know why I didn't get lost in the MRT station today....


^_^j

No comments: